Introduction to my drone

So the idea of this project was to create my own control system for UAV. I wanted to learn how to program robots and use in practical applications, stuff that I was studying at university. 

I became from the FPV world so my drone is more or less created based on existing software such as Betaflight or Inav. Although I've known some basics about programming and drones it was hard to even start. 




This drone (you can see it above) is the third iteration of this idea, so it has some more complex ideas behind it. But I would like to step back and write up some basics such as connecting into Flight Controller, configuring MCU, IMU. Also, I want to describe math behind the scene which is not so complex as every article suggest. I want to introduce Euler angles, matrix of rotation and quaternions which are in my opinion the most powerful and overall not so hard to understand.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hardware - how to start?

USB with STM32

Filters - Theory